Reusable Cloth Face Mask - (10 Pack)
The Florence Roby Face Mask is a 100% cotton mask with elastic loops for the ears. These masks are breathable, with flexible pleating and are comfortable to wear. The masks are double layered fabric and are sold in packs of 10, that’s only £3 each.
- Free UK Delivery on all Orders over £100
- In Stock
- 100% Cotton
- Washable and Reusable
- Can be washed at 60 degrees
- Sold in Packs of 10
- Made in the EU
- Available to the General Public. Save medical masks for the NHS
- Bulk orders welcome. No order too large or too small
Our face covering masks prevent you from touching your face and assist in cutting down the spread of germs if you sneeze or cough. Please note these masks are not medical grade face masks. Following the latest Government advice these face masks are suitable for use in work, on public transport and confined spaces.
Order Today : In Stock
Masks, due to the nature of their use, are non returnable.
- Deliveries within the UK are now FREE on orders over £120.00. Orders under £120.00 will be charged a £5.42 net flat rate.
- In stock UK orders will usually be delivered within 2 working days.
- We are usually able to dispatch embroidered clothing within one week.
- A next day delivery service is available at a cost of £12.50 on your order (Next day can only be taken over the phone and before 12.00 GMT).
- Deliveries to Guernsey and Jersey will be charged a £25.00 flat rate.
- Deliveries within the EU will be charged a £25.00 flat rate.
- In stock EU orders will usually be delivered within 5 working days.
- International shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout.
All Florence Roby garments are made with a superior quality fabric that is designed for regular use, i.e. washing and wearing every day. However, care must still be taken in order to get the maximum life from your garment.
- Make sure to follow the wash instructions on the garment's label.
- Fasten any zippers, studs or buttons before washing to prevent snags.
- Avoid tumble drying as this can greatly shorten the lifespan of your uniform.
- If you want to iron your garment, please iron inside out on a low temperature.
- We recommend washing your uniform on a low temperature on its own.
- Avoid mixing dark colours with light colours in the wash.
- If you're using chemicals, bleaches, dyes or waxes, always wear a protective apron to avoid stains.