Isolation and Surgeons Gowns
In light of the challenges posed by COVID19, the health and safety of our health practitioners is more important than ever. Designed using medically approved fabric, our reusable isolation gowns and surgeons’ gowns provide the necessary protection for medical staff whilst maintaining your key environmental and commercial aims.
- Medically approved and certified fabric (according to EN 137951-1 (2019)).
- 99.3% Polyester and 0.7% Carbon Graft.
- Can be washed 100 times at 73°C and can be tumble dried.
- Liquid repellent technical fabric and liquid repellent seams.
- Full body wrap. Mid calf length.
- Tie fasten system at neck and back waist for sterile conditions.
- Unisex sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.
- Reusable gowns can be worn and washed up to 100 times
- 5,000 reusable gowns equate to 500,000 disposable gowns
- Lower overall stock requirement allows broader staff size range
- Lower Carbon Footprint. Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Laundry cost offset against disposal cost of single use gown
Want to know more? Please contact us:
Business Development Manager