Ankle Grazer Trousers
Update your salon, beauty or hospitality uniform with our stylish women's ankle grazer trousers. Designed in a tapered fit, these smart work trousers are cut to a flattering ankle-grazer length for a more chic, contemporary finish. Be sure to view our range of beauty tunics that perfectly complement our women's tapered work trousers.
- Ankle grazer length
- Front zip fastening
- Available in a choice of 4 different colours including black, navy, plum and grey
- Made from easy-care, non-iron, breathable softex fabric
- Inside leg is 29 inches
- Model wears a UK size 8
- This style is true to size
Looking for maternity wear? Here at Florence Roby, we can adapt these tapered work trousers into maternity work trousers so every member of your team is catered. Simply call us on 0151 548 2228 to discuss your requirements and to place your order.
- Deliveries within the UK are now FREE on orders over £120.00. Orders under £120.00 will be charged a £5.42 net flat rate.
- In stock UK orders will usually be delivered within 2 working days.
- We are usually able to dispatch embroidered clothing within one week.
- A next day delivery service is available at a cost of £12.50 on your order (Next day can only be taken over the phone and before 12.00 GMT).
- Deliveries to Guernsey and Jersey will be charged a £40.00 flat rate.
- Deliveries within the EU will be charged a £40.00 flat rate.
- In stock EU orders will usually be delivered within 5 working days.
- International shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout.
All Florence Roby garments are made with a superior quality fabric that is designed for regular use, i.e. washing and wearing every day. However, care must still be taken in order to get the maximum life from your garment.
- Make sure to follow the wash instructions on the garment's label.
- Fasten any zippers, studs or buttons before washing to prevent snags.
- Avoid tumble drying as this can greatly shorten the lifespan of your uniform.
- If you want to iron your garment, please iron inside out on a low temperature.
- We recommend washing your uniform on a low temperature on its own.
- Avoid mixing dark colours with light colours in the wash.
- If you're using chemicals, bleaches, dyes or waxes, always wear a protective apron to avoid stains.