Culottes are this season's must-have trouser! Available in black, teal and grey - our flattering, high waisted culottes will create a fashionable hospitality uniform or spa uniform look for your staff.
These high-quality culotte trousers look stylish when worn with our Malfa tunic, making for an overall sophisticated salon wear look.
- False pocket with side panelling
- High waisted for a more comfortable fit
- Offset back zip fastening
- Made from easy-care, non-iron, breathable softex fabric
- Available in a choice of 3 colours
- Inside leg is 25 inches
- Model wears a UK size 10
- This style runs true to size
Looking for maternity wear? Here at Florence Roby, we can adapt these women's culottes trousers into maternity work trousers so every member of your team is catered. Simply call us on 0151 548 2228 to discuss your requirements and to place your order.
- Deliveries within the UK are now FREE on orders over £60.00. Orders under £60.00 will be charged a £6.25 net flat rate.
- In stock UK orders will usually be delivered within 2 working days.
- We are usually able to dispatch embroidered clothing within one week.
- A next day delivery service is available at a cost of £12.50 on your order (Next day can only be taken over the phone and before 12.00 GMT).
- Deliveries to Guernsey and Jersey will be charged a £25.00 flat rate.
- Deliveries within the EU will be charged a £25.00 flat rate.
- In stock EU orders will usually be delivered within 5 working days.
- International shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout.
All Florence Roby garments are made with a superior quality fabric that is designed for regular use, i.e. washing and wearing every day. However, care must still be taken in order to get the maximum life from your garment.
- Make sure to follow the wash instructions on the garment's label.
- Fasten any zippers, studs or buttons before washing to prevent snags.
- Avoid tumble drying as this can greatly shorten the lifespan of your uniform.
- If you want to iron your garment, please iron inside out on a low temperature.
- We recommend washing your uniform on a low temperature on its own.
- Avoid mixing dark colours with light colours in the wash.
- If you're using chemicals, bleaches, dyes or waxes, always wear a protective apron to avoid stains.